Friday, July 31, 2009

50 year lease

Moving Forward In Life


As we celebrate this landmark of the 7 year itch we can reflect on all we have accomplished, persevered and triumphed over. I think despite the fact that we don't have anything.... you and I have so much. We have each other, we have our health, we have our love and we have 43 years left on the lease.




What you don't know is that I'm not going to allow you to upgrade to a newer model even if the lease expires. I am yours and you are mine! You got that bub!!!




Seriously though.




When I think about the future and all that is unknown I get a little teary eyed because of the over abundance of love I feel for you! I think we will have that funky house with the cool industrial stair case. Just think of the fun things we'll create together in our shop. Our dahlias will be the biggest on the block.




I honestly don't know if we'll have children or not but I know I'll be happy with you by my side. I can't wait to travel the world with you. I can't wait to discover the next chapter in this journey of ours. I can't wait to pack up the next Uhaul.




You are my everything Sizza!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment